Monday 30 April 2012

Freebi Mini Kit - Groovy

 Ok all I have my first ever mini kit available for download. 

My inspiration for this kit was loads of photos I have of dress up parties from the 60's 70's and 80's. I needed bright and contrasting colours that matched my photos and the clothes that me and my family/friends are wearing. 

The colours are brighter than I would usually design but they fit those crazy out there bright outfits we all wear to dress up parties. 

Please let me know what you think of my kit, I love to hear feedback. Don't forget to like my Facebook page. I am going to offer a free template for your FB timeline layouts as soon as I reach 30 likes. Please note this will be a Facebook exclusive and you have to like my page to download it.  





To give you some inspiration as how to use my kit, here is a layout I created.


Have a great week all xoxox

4 comments:

  1. Way to go Mel.. looks GROOVY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Such fun, 'groovy' colors!! Thanks for sharing! Off... to like you.... :-)

    Patti in Dallas, Texas, USA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Patti, I am so glad you loved the colours. Were you able to use any of the papers to create a layout. I would love to see the results. Thanks Mel xox

      Delete