Wednesday 25 April 2012

Wednesday Super Mum


Today's Super Mum is my oldest and dearest friend Cassandra.
Cassi is doing it tough and is an inspiration for raising her most adorable son Thomas, all by herself. Granted she has a wonderful family who are there to support her and her own super mum who has always been there for me too. But the constant struggles of raising a child and the sacrifices she has had to make for him is insurmountable and yet she will do anything for him, no matter what. 

Not only is she a wonderful mother, but she is also a wonderful friend. From the days when we were playing house in the playground while our brothers played footy, to now when we are actually playing house in the real world, I can always count on her to be there for me. Even if it is to fly all the way across the country (with a 6 month old baby on her own) to come see me after surgery. That is just the kind of person she is. I can always have a laugh, a cry and whinge with this girl and know no matter what I say or do she will always love me as much I love her. So Cassi this is my shout out to you. 
XOXOX I LOVE YOU and always will. XOXOX

Today's Freebies from the Mom's Little Superhero Kit are the Elements. Remember get in quick as they are only available for 24 hour download.

Click here to go to Mommy Made This

 
Click here to go to Scraps N Pieces

Also don't forget to come back on Friday to collect my freebie from this kit.


Last but not least I want to pay respect to those men and women who fought for our country and for those who lost there lives for our country. Lest We Forget


No comments:

Post a Comment