Tuesday 24 April 2012

Tuesday's Super Mum


Today's Super Mum is my wonderful Mother In-Law (Well whom I consider my mother in-law as her son after almost six years together has still not made an honest woman out of me, but that is a whole other story). 
Denise has raised 3 beautiful young men and overcome so many challenges in doing so. She is such a strong and helpful person who has not only raised her own children, but chose to help look after other peoples children as a career. It is a wonderful experience to watch her now shine as a Grandmother to the most adorable Simon ( And soon to be new born Bub #2 for Brendan's brother and sister in-law). She has excepted me into their family with open arms and I am very thankful for that. 

Thank you Denise for raising my man Brendan to be the most handsome, caring and kindest man I have ever met. 

XOXO I LOVE YOU XOXO





Don't forget that today you can download the second part of 'Mom's Little Superhero' - the cardstock - FOR FREE. You will only have 24 hours to download it so make sure you go there straight away. 

Also don't forget to come back on Friday to download my freebie section of this kit, the Super Mum Word art ( available in both Australian and American spelling).





xoxoxox Mel





1 comment: