Monday 16 April 2012

CT Freebie from Mommy Made This

Well hello everyone, I am so sorry it has been a long time since I blogged, I have been dog/house sitting for a friend without access to a computer. It has been hard however before I went to Dog/House sit I was excepted as a CT member for the wonderful Colleen at Mommy Made This. She is a wonderful designer and I had so much fun creating my first CT page and freebie for you all to collect.

First of all, I want to mention this beautiful new kit 'Earth Day Every Day'. If you head over to  Mommy Made This their are a few extra freebies available from the CT team and even more inspirational pages for the use of this nature loving kit.



The Kit & Cardstock are available at both Stuff to Scrap & Scraps n Pieces. I found it perfect for my nature photos, which is one of my favorite shots to take. I just love nature.

My CT page was inspired by one of my favorite spots in Australia, Bald Rock National Park, in Stanthorpe QLD. A beautiful bush walk with some wonderful spots to think and ponder. I loved the word art provided in this kit as I always have the urge to 'go green' and head out into nature when the hussel and bussel of this crazy city life, makes me go a little (or a lot as my poor man would say) crazy.



And now for my freebie, which is a cluster frame for circular photos. 


I love to hear feedback on my items and would love to hear what you think. So please leave me a message and I promise to get back to you. 

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter

xoxox Mel

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Apr. 16, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 6 post on May. 25, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete