Thursday 26 April 2012

Thursday's Super Mum's


Thursday's Super Mum's are the two greatest Nan's a girl could ever ask for. Both of my Nan's have always been there for me and both give the best hugs you could ever imagine. I don't get to see them often and I didn't grow up near them, but I know that I am always in their thoughts and that their love for me is pure and unconditional. 

My Nan's have been through so much in their lives and have worked so hard to raise their families ( my beautiful parents and Aunties and Uncles) and would do anything to spend time with their grandchildren and now the hordes of great grandchildren. I cherish the talks and every moment that we have been able to share together. 

So to my Nan Tregenza (Tall Nan) and Nan Dell (Little Nan), I want to thank you so much for everything. You are both beautiful women who have inspired and encouraged me my whole life and helped to mold me into the woman I am today. 

XOXOXOXOXOX I Love you both so much XOXOXOOXOXOX


Today's Freebies is the last section of the Kit, the Papers. Remember to get in quick as it is only available for 24 hours. 

Don't forget to head back tomorrow for my freebie from this Kit, as well as links to the other CT's freebies. 



Love always Mel xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment