Wednesday 9 May 2012

Freebie from Alphabet Zoo by Mommy Made This





  Mommy Made This has a new kit called Alphabet Zoo. I just loved working with this kit, as a big passion of mine is animals and it was perfect to journal some of our precious memories from our holiday last year to the Taronga Western Plains Zoo in Dubbo, NSW. This is my CT layout of a picture I took while we were feeding the giraffes. I thought it was hilarious.


I also made a designed a freebie journal cluster for you to use with this kit. As always please let me know how you like it and don't forget to like my Facebook page if you want to be kept up to date with my freebies.


Enjoy all xoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 7 post on May. 25, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete