Monday 23 April 2012

Freebie Kit A Section A Day - Mom's Little Superhero

Have I got news for you this week scrappers. All this week Scraps N Pieces and Mommy Made This are offering you their wonderful kit Mom's Little Superhero for free. All you need to do is go to their blogs once a day and download the current link. But you must be quick as the link is only be open for 24 hours. 


 This is my CT layout of my wonderful nephew Simon. I hope it gives you some inspiration for this amazing kit.

Monday's freebies are the Alpha's. I loved the Alpha's in the kit and on Friday I will have a freebie of my own available, which uses the Alpha from MMT's kit.

My freebie is in celebration of the upcoming Mothers Day and is titled 'Super Mum' (available in both Australian and American spelling). Be sure to check back on Friday to download it.


Everyday this week I am going to use my freebie and show you some very special women in my life. Women who I consider Super Mum's and who deserve some praise for all of the work they do and all the love they share. 

Today the first Mum I want to share with you is my own beautiful Mother.





My Mother Vicki is simply and truly a Super Mum. Raising 1 beautiful child (Me) and 2 Ugly children, but they are pretty great big Brothers ;-) hehehehe. She does all that she can for us, worked to support us and always makes sure we are safe, happy and loved. She always sacrificed for our ever so expensive habits in sport and raised us all to be independent and most of all, be ourselves. I love you so much Mum and am very thankful for all that you have done for me. 
I LOVE YOU MUM. XOXOXOXOX.

Oh yeah and that is me in this picture. It was my first birthday party and I was totally in love with the cake ;-)

Remember come back daily to get the daily links and be sure to come back on Friday for my freebie from this kit. Enjoy xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment