Friday 27 April 2012

Freebie Word Art - 'Mom's Little Super Hero"


It has finally arrived! Friday is finally here and I am able to offer you my freebie 'Super Mum' word art for the awesome kit 'Mom's Little Superhero' by Mommy Made This and Scraps N Pieces. Be sure to head to their blogs to get the links to the other CT's freebies.





I would love any feedback on my freebies and products, so please feel free to leave comments. Also for more information and news from my friends and other Scrapbook designers, why not like my Facebook page (Link at top left of blog). Once I reach 30 likes I will be offering exclusive freebies for my Facebook friends only.


I will also have my first ever mini kit available for download next week. Here is a sneak peek of some of the colours. It has 3 papers and 10 elements and yes, it will all be FREE!


Have a great weekend all xoxox

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your Super Mom/Mum wordart/cluster. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennifer, I am glad that you liked it. And thank you for your feedback. I really appreciate it.

      Delete
  2. Thank you a lot, this will help me with a little project that I have.

    ReplyDelete