Friday 25 May 2012

CT - Cafe Au Lait Freebie - Mommy Made This


Mommy Made This (click on the preview to go to blog) has a fantastic new kit for all the coffee lovers out there "Cafe Au Lait". I have to admit, I have had to cut back on my beloved coffee, but this kit has great colours and  can be used for loads of other photos. 

For example my beautiful little niece Tegan has the most beautiful and majestic blue eyes, which the blues in this kit where able to capture. What do you think?????


She is a lot older now than what she is in this photo, but this photo I think captures her cheeky personality and her girly charm. 

Now I am really sorry for not providing you with much the last few weeks. I unfortunately have been unwell and my boy is also unwell. So if we had the time or energy for anything it was feeding ourselves ;-) However as always I have a freebie for this new Kit, it is only a very basic word art (as I can't sit at the computer for long periods, so could not pay too much attention or detail to this freebie) but I think it say's how much I love my coffee. Just click on the preview to download.



Be sure not only to visit Mommy Made This blog, but also why not check out the other freebies available from the rest of the CT, just click on the picture to go to their blog.


As always I would love to know what you think and why not share your layouts and creations on my Facebook page. Have a wonderful and scrappy weekend everyone. 

Love Melza

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 4 post on May. 25, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the freebie, and thanks for sharing a link for my freebie as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries, I noticed last time that you shared my link, which I thought a brilliant Idea to help spread the word.

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for the freebie! Hope you & your boy get to feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete